And the blows keep coming...!!!!!

Click here for mood music

Just found out my company will be closing up within the month. When it rains it pours, don't it?

I suppose it's just as well. One of those blessings in disguise people talk about. My job had become stagnant and there was no room to grow. This is probably the push I needed to find something else. And hopefully closer to home.

The problem is that I know I won't be able to find anything that pays as well as this job does, which is the main reason why I haven't left yet, and I have a hard time covering my current expenses already.

But I have a few weeks before I'm on the street. Hopefully I'll be able to find something worthwhile before then.

So I'm going home tonight to work on my resume (I hate dealing with that damned thing!). I'll have to concentrate on tightening up expenses even more. I'd be feeling a little bit more optimistic about things if my car wasn't at the shop right now getting a $500 brake job done on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipod

A red rose for Claudia

We're getting older...