I'm back!

Didn't mean to disappear like that. Thanks for all your kind wishes and inquiries!

As some of you may know, I had my parents over last week when I took some time off to get some home projects done. Well, they were staying in my spare room, which ordinarily doubles as my computer room. So there weren't any opportunities to blog or answer my email, even if I'd had the time.

I've got lots to blog about, but I'll have to start tomorrow. Right now I'm still swamped with tons of backed up crap at work, and, well, though I'd rather be blogging, you can imagine which activity actually pays the bills!

So, I'll be posting soon, with pictures and all.

By the way, yesterday was my eleventh wedding anniversary, and I wanted to post something about that. I think I'll post one or two of our wedding pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ipod

A red rose for Claudia

Puppy blues